Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More snow. . .

Yesterday it snowed and I thought it was just a fluke. Even in Montana, we should be having warm days and flowers the middle of June. But - no - here it is again today! Click on the pictures and you can really see the snow falling - big, wet, white stuff is starting to collect on the deck and lawn.

But, by Saturday we are supposed to be 70 degrees. It is a cold, wet June in the Northern Rockies. I think summer will be on the 4th of July this year.

Our wool workshop was great yesterday. I got rid of lots of "felted wool" sweaters or "jumpers" as a couple folks from Australia called them. Our neighbors have guests visiting them for a couple weeks from Australia. They do 4-H exchanges and it is fun to get to know great people from all over.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe y'all are being snowed on...we have been so hot!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.