Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oops - couple things at the last minute. . .

Had a last minute brain burp last night so I am busy today making a couple microwave warming rice bags - long ones that go over the shoulders. Also - looked and looked for the right comfy shirt for my dad. He can't pull anything over his head and likes button up shirts, no long sleeves and a straight bottom. Just try to find one of those. So I am going to fix one like that. Pictures to follow at the end of the day.

Better get going . . .

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and Santa Bob.... I am dealing with my OOPs's also... Thank you both for making 3 cute little faces priceless and making them Believers... Love to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, I hate this blogger thing, won't let you post a comment then it goes crazy..... Oh well I just tripled our holiday cheer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronda - it made my day to see all of the messages, but I deleted a couple. Just had to leave your sentiments about Blogger as it has been a real pain lately for me as well. Thank you for hanging in there with it!

    Have a wonderful holiday. Good luck with your surgery and I will see you in Portland.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.