Saturday, January 9, 2021

What a week!

Without going into what everyone already knows has happened, I will just do a quick update.  It has been a week . . . 

1. The maker . . . 

Not much made here this week.  I have even had trouble picking up my crochet hook.  But, I did make some "muffin tops" with almond flour and they are sure good.  They are gluten free, dairy free and sugar free.  I am back on eating what I know I should.

2. The love . . .  

This past week has been just Bob and I - visiting, talking, and sometimes  -  even - ignoring each other.  But we are still here.  

3. The fight . . .

This last chemo that I had right before Christmas has been more debilitating.  I know it is cumulative in effects and I have felt it.  That is one reason I need to be more careful about what I eat.  If I stay on what my bowels can digest, I do feel a bit better.  

I have chemo again this coming Tuesday and I now know I need to be better prepared to rest more, eat more in line with what my body handles better and try to find good things in every day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.