Friday, January 15, 2021

Keep on moving forward . . .

 But - it is getting harder with each infusion!  I am glad I am tough!

1. The maker . . . 

This week I started again to do a little hand stitching with an online group that goes for "100 Days".  I have done this a couple times and I rarely get something posted each day and I know this won't be any different, but it keeps me focused.  I am wanting to make some small pieces.  This will be a triptych.  It will be about 10"x 5" when complete I think.  I did a little stitching on the middle one the first day.  Then I filled out the stitching on that one the second day.  So you can see I am moving slowly.  



2. The love . . . 

I have been working on some short stories  as part of a Christmas gift that will be put together.  Each week I get a question to start a short memory story of my childhood and then they are all put together in a book form.  I can include pictures.  It has been hard for me to do.  But, I am getting some movement going and I know I will enjoy the process and well as the product.  Here is a picture of me when I was young with my mom.  We lived on a farm in the central part o Montana.  She was always so tiny and it amazed me that even when I was little, I was probably bigger than her.  


3. The fight . . .

Well, it continues.  What more is there to say?  I am more tired, but also tolerating it pretty well considering everything.  So I just keep on going forward.  

I can get the Covid vaccine if I am comfortable doing it.  I will get to feeling better in a couple days since my last infusion was on Tuesday and then go get it.  My doctors are pretty clear that I would not survive Covid so I don't see much choice.  They are not sure how the chemo impacts the vaccine, so I would continue to stay very isolated.  Bob will get his as soon as possible.  

Our new governor has opened up the state without restrictions and the vaccines are scarce so it is kind of a scary time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.