Monday, August 15, 2011

Little bit of a drive . . .

I am in Salt Lake City tonight - well really it is Bountiful, but very close. I drove down today for two days of classes on "Art and Stitch" which is software for digitizing designs for my quilting robot - or for any quilting robot or embroidery machine.

Arrived about 6:30 and met some of the others as well as the software authors and instructors for the class.

This morning I really wondered what in the world I was thinking when I signed up for this in June. We are buried with things to do - but I just threw it all to the wind and here I am. I am going to enjoy the time away - and do some learning on lots of fronts.

"Wisdom is learning what to overlook." - William James






3 comments:

  1. Call me jealous. My sister lives in Bountiful. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will enjoy - sorry you are not here as well - I would love to meet you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.