Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good things . . .

1. The dishwasher stopped getting dishes clean so we tried all of the cleaners and suggested cleaning methods to help out when you have really hard water. It is 15 years old, so just decided it needed to be replaced. We went to Lowes to find a new one and the sales person there told us about "Limi Shine" - bought it at the grocery store and gave it a try. We might not need a new dishwasher.

2. This beautiful iris is a gift from our neighbor and it is one of the few she had that were not "hailed out" last week.

3. Both cars have had the insurance stuff done and one is already in for hail damage repair and the other one is scheduled in a couple weeks.

4. The chipped crown on my tooth could be just smoothed off and it didn't need to be replaced.

5. A friend from my past is coming for a visit this Friday - I haven't seen her in 20 years. We taught together as young teachers many years before that and then our paths went in separate directions.

6. Our closest grocery was open late (it is 11 pm) so I cold buy a couple mouse traps to catch a mouse in the house I think I saw tonight. I didn't have to go clear across town to the all night Walmart.

It is all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.