Sunday, March 7, 2010

Retreat Week - a whirlwind!

The week went by so quickly that I didn't have time to turn around - let alone write anything here. I will try to post some pictures in the next few days. My friend Gail came up a week ago Saturday from Denver and our friend Laurena came from Helena for part of the week. We did get some sewing done, but a lot of shopping and gabbing as well. I mostly sewed bindings on quilts and helped Gail with a couple projects. We each made a couple purses using the pattern shown here.
Gail flew back to Denver last night and I got some work done on an old project that I have wanted to finish.

Tomorrow I am off to Missoula to have lunch and a quilting inspiration session with two amazing women who I am fortunate to call "my good friends". I will report more when I get back.

And, I am finally taking Mom's quilt to her - all done. We will have supper with her before coming home.

More later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.