Saturday, May 30, 2009

It continues to amaze me . . .

As you can probably guess - I haven't quilted a quilt for a while. I have been playing off and one with the IQ - trying some of the new features, but mostly I have been being the "granny nanny" and the "elder parent health care advocate".

And it is a good thing that I do my best work under pressure. Now, I am under the gun to get something nice done on this quilt for my SIL in the next few days. So, this morning I came up to my studio and loaded it and got started with some SID. It never ceases to amaze me how dependable my "Miss Daisy" is whenever I call her into service. Miss Daisy is my A1 quilting machine.

I love, love, love her. There is never an issue. She starts, takes to any thread, makes beautiful stitches, is smooth as silk, very quiet, easy to maintain, has wonderful movable handlebars, a great cruise sewing mode and asks nothing of me except I am sure she would like to be driven a bit more often. I promise I will do that. I could just give her a great big hug!

I am blessed - life doesn't get any better than this.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about dear Alice, my A-1!!!! Only problems I ever have are operator error...

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.