Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In love . . .

I am totally in love with morning. Not just any part of the morning, but the very, very early part when all in the world is quiet and no matter what time of year, you have to turn on the lights. Coffee smells and tastes so good in those early hours.

I have a friend who gets up and gets started in the truly wee hours. I envy her that and wish I could do it! But, I know I am just an early, early morning person and if I were up at the time she starts her day, it could be a memorable ending to something quite special from the day before. And, I am not going to say any more about that.

I am getting up earlier and earlier - and loving it.

I also found a great quote today the fits me to a "T". It really summarizes my life . . .

"I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."
E. B. White

2 comments:

  1. I used to love mornings also, it will come back to me someday.... I love your quote, suits you my friend... Love to you, Spring is just around the corner.... Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mornings. Nothing beats watching the sun come up. At my home, early morning is my alone time, just me, the birds and sunrises.

    Karen L

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.