Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pushing for Spring in the Northern Rockies . . .

I am in Laramie this weekend. The sky is blue and it is a beautiful February "teaser" day that lets us all keep hope that there is a spring. And with the spring comes all kinds of renewal and softening. This year it cannot come too soon. This has been a winter of heartache for so many with losses of loved ones and broken dreams.

I am sewing today in The Cottage. I am paper piecing some small blocks for a quilt I am making. It is a good learning experience, but I am tired of learning and can hardly wait until they are all done.

And I will get outside for a walk even though the temperature is just in the 30's.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful header picture. yes, spring will eventually come to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright new header, Spring, how ready I am to be re-introduced to it.... Missing you and I cannot wait to see your quilt.... Enjoy the sunshine and sewing journey. Love to you. Ronda

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.