Thursday, May 2, 2019

How many times can a woman start over . . .

Well - as many as it takes to get it done! 

Here I am again.  I am wanting to blog - to share my work, my creating processes, my words, my thoughts, my actions, my travels, my world . . .  I want to be short and sweet with a picture or two.  I want to do it when I feel it and not when I think I "should". That is my plan.  So here goes.

This is what I am working on now.  It is an erratic story connected to being out of my studio while it was getting some changes. It is appropriately titled: "Change Without Grace".  That is how I traveled through the construction - without any grace. Working on it helped me find my humorous and calming place when needed. Now to finish sewing it together and quilted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.