Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Heading to HMQS

Tomorrow morning early I am going to leave for Salt Lake City - well Sandy actually - and enjoy 3 days at the Home Machine Quilting Show.  I have done very little quilting for the past 4+ years and I have not attended a major show in that same time.  Life has gotten in the way - some good - some not so good.  But I am now going to enjoy some time basking in the fun of beautiful quilts, wonderful teachers, classes, and great vendor offerings.

Five years ago my friend Gail and I won first place at this show in the theme category with this quilt.  I had found my passion.  I then started on my next show quilt and it is still not finished.  I would love to get back to it and my soul tells me that now might be the time. I sure hope so. 

So - off to Salt Lake City - a 7 hour road trip!!!!  And a new road in my journey - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.