Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo . . .

I hope you had a wonderful Cinco de Mayo.  We had a relaxing day here and I spent most of the day in my studio.  We had our favorite beef burrito smoothered with green chili for supper tonight.  I made the fresh salsa yesterday and I got a really good "do" on it. 



Last week was busy but I did finally get a art quilt piece finished.  I have worked on it off and on for too long.  I finally trimmed it, used facing to finish the edges and attached it to an artist's canvas that I had painted black.  I like how it turned out. 

 

Later this week I am heading off to Salt Lake City for HMQS - a wonderful machine quilting show.  I have gone before, but did not go last year.  I am so excited!  I have sighed up for a few classes and it will be 4 days "on my own". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.