Thursday, January 13, 2011

What happened. . .

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post. I came down with the worst flu right after that and it has taken me most of these past two weeks to really get back to feeling almost normal.

What was I thinking when I wrote that post - I said I would sew every day in 2011 - sew something every day. Not! So, scratch that little thought. I have done a bit of sewing, but I have also done some of my first digitizing these past couple days and that has really been fun.

The little guys were out today and Walker had to explore. He decided he wanted to spend some time in the guest room and he found this giraffe. He thought it was pretty special and I saw the cute picture possibility of him reaching for the giraffe and seeing the reflection in the mirror. I had my camera with me and it turned out pretty good. He is such a cute little guy.

We went to the basketball game tonight - MSU Bobcats beat Portland State. I missed a couple games while down with the flu bug so it was good to see everyone again tonight. We sit with a group of folks we really enjoy.

1 comment:

I am so glad you stopped to chat.