Monday, January 7, 2008

Thank you all!

I have loved blogging for this past year. But, in these past few months I have found it more and more difficult to find anything to share except pictures of my "stunning" grandchildren. LOL! I want to thank you all for stopping by to read and for the wonderful responses. I will continue to enjoy the blogging world as a reader, but I will not be writing anymore here. I will leave this up for a few days and then I will shut this blog down.

Thank you all so much and have a wonderful 2008!

Added Note: I am going to leave this up as I have had a request to keep the interviews available. They are now in the right column. I may get back into this in the spring when I come back from this next semester of teaching. I will get back to quilting full time again then. Thanks again.

I am also considering a new blog focused only on antique and vintage quilts and quilting along with appraisal work. It seems that is going to be a big part of my next journey.

7 comments:

  1. Carol, we'll miss you! But stay in touch through our blogs, ya hear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you too! How am I going to watch little Weston grow up if you aren't posting pictures? He's gotten so handsome! I can understand about blogging...I can't think of enough interesting things about me to even start a blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I am going to be away again until May. As I am not doing much with quilting and fiber creations, it was just getting more and more redundant. But, I do agree that Weston is handsome! Thank you for that nice compliment for him.

    I have a few more interviews done that are focused on antique and vintage quilts and quilting and am planning to do a blog focused only on that topic later. And, when I get back in the spring, I may start this up again. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss my morning check on your blog and keeping up with your life. I hope you will still check in on the forums.

    I'll also miss seeing Weston reports but understand that you have a lot going on in your life.

    Judy in MO

    ReplyDelete
  5. carol, your blog will definitely be missed but i understand. i too look forward to hearing from you on the other blogs. enjoy! blessings. kayp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think of you often and will miss being able to pop in for a glimpse of what you're up to. Take care. I hope you keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well shoot fire carol!!!

    I will miss your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped to chat.