Monday, December 26, 2016

2016 is coming to an end. . .

It is December the 26th.  I haven't been blogging for 11 months but feel the time is here to start again. The year has had it's ups and downs.  I will fill you in as I go along.  But I do want to start again.

Walker completed his chemo in October.  His scan is clear and he will have another one later in January.  He is getting stronger each day.  I had a bit of cancer myself in September.  I was diagnosed with rectal cancer.  I had surgery and was blessed that in the colon resection, they were able to get all of the cancer.

I finished several nice pieces of fiber art this past year and I will show and share my work as I go along.  I am glad to be back.

Here is a piece I did call Pansy Morning.  I finished this is April.  I started it at a workshop that was supposed to help me learn machine quilting on my domestic machine - and it sure did.  It seemed more like free hand machine embroidery but it was great fun.  And now I feel I can quilt as well on my domestic machine as my longarm.



Thanks - I will be back more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.