Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What is happening here . . .

Bob got home late Monday night so yesterday we just caught up with each other.  He had been out in Portland helping our son with a bathroom remodel in a new little house he just purchased.  They had a great time.

I did get some quilting done on this piece of reverse applique that has been waiting for some finishing.  I did some quick machine quilting and will now look at it for a while on my design wall.  I think I want to add some hand embroidery and some beading before I bind it.  And then I am thinking I want to mount it on another quilt from the stripe that I have mounted behind it here.  That stripe is also one of the layers in the reverse applique.  I will just stare at it for a a couple days and move on to a piecing/sewing project while I wait for the next words for direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped to chat.